Wednesday 26 January 2011

My First Blogging Award!


Thank you so much to Missy Vintage who has awarded me my first ever blogging award! It's awfully kind especially since I have only been blogging a short while, thank you very much indeed, I can assure you it's greatly appreciated! To spread the kind gesture I have decided to pass on the award to the following bloggers...

Thriftaholic - Part of my inspiration for starting a blog, this was one of the first thrifting blogs I came across and realised there were people out there like me. Thank you!

5-6-7-8 Vintage - Super blog, great taste, fellow Londoner who runs stalls like me!

Tea with the Vintage Baroness - A great period blog, seller and owner of all things fine! (Super pictures on the blog also)

Vintage Vixen - Gorgeous boho feel to her blog and fabulous pictures, nifty with the thrifting and always has fabulous things on her blog.

2 comments:

  1. you are most welcome. I just looking over looking at your pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to meet you and I'm honoured by the award. I'm very happy to discover your lovely blog, I'm following. xxx

    ReplyDelete