Saturday 11 December 2010

'Can't Buy Me Love'






Having accumulated so much stuff through the last year I decided to look for some jumbley-vintage sales to do before Christmas to free some much needed space in my room and to add to my Christmas fund! So I had a bit of a nosey on Facebook I found four to do in the run up to Christmas, though it's been hard having a sale every weekend mainly because it's extremely time consuming, having to select the items for sale, clean them, price and pack as well as having to bring them to the venue (of that the clothing rail being the worst to carry) the experience of the sale and having your own stall is great and over shadows all of the other hard bits and pain you may have endured along the way! I will be posting pictures from all of my sales but here's a few from the second one Can't By Me Love held at the Boogaloo in Highgate (which is on the last Saturday of every month). This one was the neurosurgery special with all of the table proceeds going to the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery.




1 comment: