Wednesday 1 December 2010

Welcome...oh and days out.







So I'm working a lot at the moment and days off are quite rare. I miss going to the car boot sale early on Saturday mornings. The best thing about them is the chance to really bargain with the sellers most of whom are second hand shop owners and conduct many house clearances through the week so they're extremely keen to leave with the bare minimum of what they came with. If you stay til the end you may even get to pick up a few freebies as some sellers declare their goods 'freeeee!' This usually includes fabulous bits of furniture, such as the 60's white wicker chair I wanted to take home but since I have zero space in my room it had to stay where it was *sad face*

1 comment:

  1. That journal is a wonderful find! What a little piece of history.

    I am now following you.
    x

    ReplyDelete